In England there are more than two thirds of households where asbestos is present. Asbestos is extremely dangerous to you and your family and must be removed prior to an installation taking place.
Virgo Home Improvements are in partnership with licensed organisations to remove asbestos safely and legally. Our installers are professionals in removing most types of asbestos from property. Prior to installation our technical surveyors will take samples of your Roofline to test for asbestos.
Once we have agreed a date for installation this is the normal installation process:
- Scaffolding is set up
- Old rotting timbers are removed
- The first part of the UPVC roofline system is installed along with the ventilation system
- The fitting of the fascias, soffits and bargeboards
- The fitting of the guttering and downpipes. Old guttering and downpipes are disposed of
- All the quality checks and testing is done to ensure the installation is of the best quality
All that remains now is for you to take a look at the fantastic new Roofline on your home. This will last for many years with no maintenance needed.